Great to see some warmer weather this week, although I think we’ll give the river a little longer and hence we’ll postpone the treasure hunt planned for this weekend.
The plan for this Saturday is therefore to go to West Kirby and get onto the water c1330. We will look to run Spring 1 & 2 for those wishing to race too.
If you don’t have a boat and would like to arrange to borrow one, please let me know.
Looking forward to seeing a number of you then.
Jonathan – 07771 841334