It seems a while since we got down to the lake on a Saturday, given all the other great things that have been going on recently.
The intention is therefore to go down to lake on Saturday morning provided there’s some wind. The wind forecast isn’t great at the moment but I’m hopeful that will have changed by the weekend: If you don’t hear from me before Saturday morning assume it’s on.
Hope to see you then
Jonathan 07771 841334